ServicesTool & Casting
Machining ServicesWhy Choose Investment Castings?Quality ControlCertificationsAbout UsRequest A QuoteContact Us
||Member of Investment Casting Institute
Quality Control & Inspection of Equipment
- Metallurgical lab where all of our quality control equipment is housed.
- Each tool is inspected prior to issue onto injection floor, thereby ensuring compliance with customer’s specifications.
We provide first piece wax inspection as well as
final inspections to ensure that all pieces are conforming to the
- Accurate physical and chemical testing (Non-destructive testing) performed:
- Photomicrograph analysis
- Fluorescent Zyglo
- X-Ray Services
Analysical processes such as statistical process control and inspection.
Mechanical and Physical testing equipment
- Corrosion Testing
- Mechanical Testing – tensile, charpy impact, hardness testing.
- Radiographic, ultrasonic, and Magnetic Particle inspection are performed at local professional laboratories.
- Process Control of Waxes and Slurries
- FARO-gauge - mechanical measuring and inspection device used for layout.